Stone No. 497
1808. Erected by Robert Martin, Manufacturer, Hawkhill, in memory of his brother, James Martin, who died on the 10th day of October 1807, aged 59 year.
Source: The Book of the Howff, ©Libraries, Leisure and Culture Dundee, Local History Centre & is reproduced with kind permission.
1808 by Robert Martin, manufacturer Hawkhill.
Source:Register of Tombs and Monuments in Dundee Burial Ground, 1832