Burial Grounds Search.

Stone No.382



This stone was erected by James Wanles, wiver in Ryehill, in memory of his son James, who died july 24th 1792, aged Two years*

Source: The Book of the Howff, ©Libraries, Leisure and Culture Dundee, Local History Centre & is
reproduced with kind permission.

1792 by James Wanles, weaver in Ryehill

Source:Register of Tombs and Monuments in Dundee Burial Ground, 1832