Erected by John Moros and Barbrey Douchers, in memory of their son Georg Moros, who died 16th August 1791, aged 26 years.
Source: The Book of the Howff, ©Libraries, Leisure and Culture Dundee, Local History Centre & is reproduced with kind permission.
1793, John Moris, Cooper, Overgate
Claimant: Family of John Morris.
Source:Register of Tombs and Monuments in Dundee Burial Ground, 1832