Erected by Robert Scott, Weaver, Princess Street, Dundee, and Jean Neish his spouse in memory of their son James.
To the memory of Robert Scott who died February 1851.
Source: The Book of the Howff, ©Libraries, Leisure and Culture Dundee, Local History Centre & is reproduced with kind permission.
1835 Robert Scott, Weaver.
Source:Register of Tombs and Monuments in Dundee Burial Ground, 1832