Burial Grounds Search.






This stone was erected by John Menzies, Merchant in Dundee, and Margaret Hunter his spouse, to perpetuate the memory of their son Robert Menzies, who exchanged thie mortal life for immortality November 11th 1783, aged two years and eleven months.

Source: The Book of the Howff, ©Libraries, Leisure and Culture Dundee, Local History Centre & is reproduced with kind permission.

1783 by John Menzies, Merchant Dundee

Claimant: Heirs of John Hunter late precentor Cross church.

Source:Register of Tombs and Monuments in Dundee Burial Ground, 1832